Fort Sill, OK Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) 
    is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.

    The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.

    • Fort Sill HSO can be reached at (580) 442‐3778/5190/2813/6819 or toll free (800) 695‐1084.

    Fort Sill On Post Housing (Rent On Post)

    • The Unaccompanied Housing (UH) office can be reached by calling (580) 442‐3626/6966.

    • On-post housing at Fort Sill is privatized. Contact Corvias Military Living (580) 581-2144 to check available housing for your pay grade and family size. They have three communities with a variety of home styles and sizes. Amenities may include: garage, dishwasher and patio. Community features are a bowling alley, fitness centers, playgrounds, swimming pool and more.

    Fort Sill, OK Off Post Housing

    1637 NE 35th Street 4 Bed / 3 Bath / 2,500 Sq.Ft. / $2,200 | Home for Rent 2.9 miles from Key Gate East

    203 W North Drive 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,599 Sq.Ft. / $219,900 | Home for Sale 11.7 miles from Apache Gate

    5314 NW Rotherwood 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,376 Sq.Ft. / $1,500 | Home for Rent 1.3 miles from Gate 6 (52nd St)

    6609-23 NW Denver Ave 2 Bed / 1 Bath / 900 Sq.Ft. / $850 | Home for Rent 1.8 miles from Gate 6 (52nd St)